In today's world of small margins and even smaller room for errors, companies are driven to find ways to increase production output, improve product quality, and reduce costs. Plant operations are responsible for a company´s most critical assets-its production equipment.
Delays and errors in plant maintenance can increase the cost to repair broken equipment more than four times. Liquid UI enables the PM department to maintain equipment quickly and more efficiently.
Built on GuiXT technology, the process can be extended to iOS, Android, Mobile Scanning devices, HTML5 browsers or SAP GUI. Designed to accelerate the simplification and usability of most SAP transactions, this package include best practices, services, development tools, project management, unit testing, go live support, documentation, and knowledge transfer.
- IW21 Create PM Notification
- IW22 Change PM Notification
- IW23 Display PM Notification
- IW31 Create Work Order
- IW32 Change Work Order
- IW33 Display Work Order
- IW41 Enter PM Order Confirmation OR
- IW42 Collective Confirmation
- Inefficient: SAP screens and navigation can cause a reduction in productivity for maintenance technicians who are not SAP power users
- Error-prone: when users do not understand transaction-based language, data quality suffers
- Negative production performance: orders not closed even when the work has been completed creates a work order backlog
- Labor-intensive: time-consuming processes impact the need to respond quickly to plant maintenance issues