Designed to accelerate the simplification and usability of most SAP transactions, this package include best practices, services, development tools, project management, unit testing, go live support, documentation, and knowledge transfer.
In cases where employees are disconnected from their LAN or wireless infrastructure, technology becomes a critical resource for them to interact with the organization's back-end systems. In order to work effectively, when connections are spotty at best or even worse when circumstances place users completely offline users in the field need information at the point of supply or where the equipment is located.
Notification processing, work order resource planning, work order costing, etc are all essential tasks to continue in an offline mode, for optimizing plant maintenance processes.
- IW21 Create PM Notification
- IW22 Change PM Notification
- IW31 Create Work Order
- IW32 Change Work Order
- IW41 Create Individual Confirmation
- IW42 Collective Confirmation
- Work disruptions caused by network coverage disruptions
- Lack of accurate, up-to-date data from the field
- Unable to gain access to correct information when needed
- Tracking, maintaining, and servicing corporate assets is not manageable when working in a dead spot