In today´s highly volatile economic environment, maintenance organizations in manufacturing facilitates face a dual challenge. Difficult economic conditions have put significant pressure on operating budgets, resulting in cancelled or delayed equipment purchases. Consequently, the vitality and ongoing efficiency of existing equipment has become increasingly important, demanding more effective maintenance to sustain these aging assets. At the same time, maintenance expense is seen as especially vulnerable to costs cutting.
The result is that plant expenses and capital investment proposals now face greater competition and scrutiny from CFOs. In addition, without a mobile solution, valuable time and resources are wasted writing down the information and inputting the data at a later time—twice the work.
Designed to accelerate the simplification and usability of most SAP transactions, this package include best practices, services, development tools, project management, unit testing, go live support, documentation, and knowledge transfer.
- IW21 Create PM Notification
- IW22 Change PM Notification
- IW31 Create Work Order
- IW32 Change Work Order
- IW41 Enter PM Order Confirmation OR
- IW42 Collective Confirmation
- Complex transaction screens result in error-prone data, resulting in unplanned downtime, increased manufacturing costs, and poor operational performance
- Too many screens are a struggle for maintenance workers, causing delays or non-compliance, and risking equipment downtime
- Too much time spent by workers on computers inputting data into SAP screens, instead of out in the field or warehouse reporting and fixing issues