Warehouse managers need to handle increasingly complex and time-sensitive shipping, receiving, and warehousing tasks. By extending the capabilities of SAP to mobile workers, the ability of managers to gather data and direct operations in a seamless and efficient manner increases greatly.
Placing warehousing requirements and capabilities in a mobile SAP environment can help managers make the right decisions at the right time.
Designed to accelerate the simplification and usability of most SAP transactions, this package include best practices, services, development tools, project management, unit testing, go live support, documentation, and knowledge transfer.
- MIGO_GR Goods Receipt
- MIGO_GI Goods Issue
- MIGO_TR Transfer Posting
- MI01 Create Physical Inventory
- MI04 Enter Inventory Count
- Miscalculated inventory, turns into excessive goods in the warehouse or a backlog; and products with a shorter shelf life occupying space in the warehouse become scrap
- Movement of hazardous material goods to incorrect locations result in compliance penalties
- Lost productivity when users have to first write goods receipt information on paper and then re-enter the same information in to SAP