The sales order process is critical to the successful, profitable handling of customers. By deconstructing Create Sales Order, it becomes clear that what is often shorthanded as a single step, in fact involves some or all of credit checking, availability checking, materials master checking, pricing conditions determinations, and sales order delivery. The process is data-entry heavy, requiring training or specialization.
Built on GuiXT technology, the process can be extended to iOS, Android, Mobile Scanning devices, HTML5 browsers or SAP GUI. Designed to accelerate the simplification and usability of most SAP transactions, this package include best practices, services, development tools, project management, unit testing, go live support, documentation, and knowledge transfer.
- VA01 Create Sales Order
- VA02 Change Sales Order
- VA03 Display Sales Order
- Redundant request for information keeps customers waiting
- Incorrect or inefficient processing of orders
- Issues with data integrity often lead to the wrong product being shipped, product shipped to the wrong address, and billing and payment issues
- Combine header level tabs and item level tabs to provide easy and faster to use order entry process
- Access with one click to pricing and status information
- View and edit all the partners information on the same screen