Synactive Introduces New Mobile Business Apps for SAP ERP
Enabling SAP users to be as effective as possible, Synactive Inc. introduces new mobile apps built on the Liquid UI platform.
Foster City, California — April 22, 2014 — Synactive Inc., developer of innovative solutions to extend SAP® applications to all user touch-points wherever they are, announces six new mobile apps that aim to empower users. The pre-built apps developed on the Liquid UI® platform are deployable in as a little as a day, and any modifications to the pre-built apps can be done easily through scripting in WS Rapid Development Framework, or deployed to any other touch-points, including HTML5-based browsers or SAP GUI. The six apps are as follows:
- Liquid UI Purchase Req Approval App and Liquid UI Purchase Order Approval App – helps managers approve purchase requisitions of indirect goods or services (maintenance, repair, etc.).
- Liquid UI Material Sales Analysis App – gives real-time insights into how well a certain material is selling.
- Liquid UI Customer Sales Analysis App – provides real-time customer sales information.
- Liquid UI Stock Overview App – enables users to check inventory of material stock in all plants or storage locations while in the field.
- Liquid UI Asset Lookup App – search and view details of a desired asset on your phone using Google Maps, and bring up more details of the asset through a web search.
The apps offer numerous features, including:
- Ease of use for any type of casual user.
- Use standard SAP logon.
- No web service, ABAP, Java, or mobile development experience required.
- Direct connection to SAP supports Unicode, multi sessions, Smart Action button, toolbars and context menus and all SAP DynPros (Trees and Grids support for Android will be coming soon).
- One native applet low footprint with no SAP Mobile Platform or web browser required.
- Liquid UI´s patented connectivity technology for highly optimized and compressed native connection to SAP.
In addition, they offer the ability to repurpose transactions to mobile devices with simple scripting based on existing SAP modules, optimization for small displays while still supporting all essential SAP GUI features, and SAP workflow integration with your device's email client.
"Liquid UI ensures SAP users can be efficient regardless of whether they are using SAP GUI, the web, or mobile devices," said Thomas Ewe, CEO of Synactive. "The new Rapid Applications built on the Liquid UI Platform provide organizations a quick deployment of mobile capabilities needed to accelerate business. We will also continue to leverage the platform to develop new and high value apps for enterprises."
To showcase the announcement, a live webinar will be hosted on Wed, April 23 at 10 AM PST. Space is limited, so register today.
About Liquid UI Software
It is no secret that with the right user experience, SAP users will be empowered. Liquid UI provides a unified user interface strategy across your entire enterprise whether you are using SAP GUI, SharePoint, SAP NetWeaver® Business Client, HTML5 Web browsers, PDF documents, Excel spreadsheets, mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, RFID tag readers, barcode scanguns or offline devices. With patented connectivity technology, SAP is quickly at your fingertips with native transactions on mobile devices, or with our screen combined technology, rapid applications optimize the SAP user experience for any touchpoint
"SAP at your fingertips with Liquid UI, the Unified UI Strategy for your Enterprise".
SAP, PartnerEdge and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. Sybase is a trademark or registered trademark of Sybase, Inc. ® indicates registration in the United States. Sybase is an SAP company. Sybase is a trademark or registered trademark of Sybase, Inc. ® indicates registration in the United States. Sybase is an SAP company.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Director of Marketing